Saturday, July 23, 2005

Trying Not to Be Earnest OR The Importance of Not Being Earnest

I have decided. Now I just have to stick with it. :D

I'll try to be funny. Yes, I will try. Or I'll "Just Do It"... I have been accused of not being funny, of being arrogant (an accusation that stems from the first) because I only smile (with a slight twist of the mouth, which makes me look horrible, apparently) and that I never say anything. How can I make people understand that I have nothing to say?

I have nothing funny, intelligent or remotely interesting to say. I love to listen but no one believes that. I say, why would you but you better! Or else you'd also think I was proud and arrogant (the question arises: why would I be that for, but that's for another time), which doesn't really matter this way or that but still...

The main point was about trying to be funny so I've decided that I'll use my MSN Spaces spacethingamajig for posting whatever funniness enters this head of mine, if ever!

No comments: