Friday, July 18, 2008

Angry Blog

Since I've been really angry and someone suggested putting down my anger on paper to deal with it, I thought, why not my blog rather than paper; though paper gives you a chance to tear it up in anger. I didn't want to change the name to *drum roll* Angry Blog so I thought why not just post one of my favorite angry songs? Because when I'm so angry, it's hard to get a word out through all the confusion that is my brain.

With apologies to Alice in Chains for making minor changes to the lyrics.

Angry Chair

Sitting on an angry chair
Angry walls that steal the air
Stomach hurts and I don't care

What do I see across the way
See myself moulded in clay
Stares at me, yeah I'm afraid
Changing the shape of her face

Candles red, I have a pair
Shadows dancing everywhere
Burning on the angry chair

Little girl made a mistake
Pink cloud has now turned to gray
All that I want is to play
Get on your knees, time to pray, girl

I don't mind, yeah
I don't mind,
I don't mind, yeah,
I don't mind
Lost my mind, yeah
But I don't mind
Can't find it anywhere
I don't mind

Corporate prison, we stay
I'm a dull girl, work all day
So I'm strung out anyway

Loneliness is not a phase
Field of pain is where I graze
Serenity is far away

Saw my reflection and cried
So little hope that I died
Feed me your lies, open wide
Weight of my heart, not the size

Pink cloud has now turned to gray
All that I want is to play
Get on your knees time to pray, girl.

No comments: