Thursday, January 04, 2007

Stop Motion Life



Found this really amazing stop motion animation by some unknown talent on Break.com. I give it 5 stars, not just for being talented but for innovation. Check it out to see what I mean.

In other news, I'm bored and depressed. I want to return to photography. I want to get in touch with things around me. I DON'T want to be depressed. I never knew I could be homesick. When I think of home, my mother, my sisters, dad, my brother, aunties, cousins, friends, it brings tears to my eyes. I haven't been this childish since I was 7.

Sometimes, I think I should run away from my room and this city. Leave my cell phone and just take some money. And it's a shame but once or twice I contemplated a sin (okay, I'll be honest, I was thinking along the lines of suicide).

I know I'm despairing and I'm trying not to but I can't help it. I realized that I was being a fool when I realized this morning that my exams are going to start from 15th January and I don't have much time left to study. So I'll have to kill my behind if I ever want to get a distinction. A distinction would mean I'll be able to get a good job that would pay for my fees that I haven't been able to pay. So many things to think and worry about. How can I study then? How can I not be depressed...

Hopefully, I'll feel better in a couple of days. Sometimes, it's good to have a financial kick in the butt. I have been begging for a scholarship (begging is the word for the way the ladies at the International Office treated me :D) from the University but they think that I must have some rich hordes stashed away at home. If that were true! Where's Aladdin's magical lamp???

Hahaha!

No comments: