Monday, October 11, 2004

I... I'm Alive...

My head is hurting a bit. 2 months of going through hell and suddenly it's over. Not really suddenly. It was expected. 8th October... I'm relieved. I've yet to check my messages and everything. I think my head is spinning. I'm not even sure if I'm thinking. Hmmm... Still... I've been humming this song for so many days now (apart from Bjork's "All is Full of Love") that I think my mind is playing weird tricks on me. I quote the only line I know...

Rasha o rasha... khoshay meidan de...

I wish I knew what happens in the khoshay meidan or why? Wale ba razay? After all maybe no one special called. Too far away.

Just heard this new R.E.M. single and this particular line brought tears to my eyes: "It's easier to leave then be left behind".

Don't know what to say. I'm sad and happy at once. Let's see. At least the self-loathing phase seems to be over. I hope I live through this all. At least the most beautiful girl in the world says she loves me. (: Let me go upload my stuff. Ah! I guess I'll read my messages tomorrow. Sorry to everyone. I'm just dead tired.

No comments: